Selfie Sunday | 'If the whole world was blind. How many people wouldyou impress?' - Boonaa Mohammed

I'm thinking of keeping to a 'Selfie Sunday.' Everyone, including my own mother, seems to know what a selfie is, so why not?

Definition of 'selfie' - A picture taken of yourself that is planned to be uploaded to Facebook, Myspace or any other sort of social networking website. 

Every Sunday I'll take a selfie, do a quick overview of my outfit and make up and then review a few things that have made an impact on my week. To top it off I'm planning on adding a quote as a bit of food for thought. 

Lets start with what I chose to wear today, or should I say, started off wearing today!

Over the christmas period I chose to invest in a good, stretchy pair of jeans. I can not rave enough about these jeans I bought from Topshop. My beautiful, black pair, of Joni jeans. They are, by far, the best jeans I've ever bought, working out around £32 (including student discount.)

I also bought myself a gorgeous, sheep like textured tee or 'extreme furry tee,' according to Topshop. I tend to go for my statement pieces so I don't need to faff around with jewellery. Especially with my outfit today, all that was needed to complete this look was a statement lip. Last weekend, for this outfit I chose a dark purple lip colour (and straight hair.) Today, as the christmas period has now come to an end, I felt a touch of red was muchly needed.

Joni jeans (black) Topshop - £36
Extreme furry tee Topshop - £30
MAC lip liner in Cherry - £12 (I colour the whole of my lip with the pencil)

​This week, I think that my sore throat and this weather have been the only things that have made an impact on me. They are the two things that have prevented me from doing what I've wanted to do. I've been dosed up on lemsip and pretty much couped up in my appartment due this bipolic weather. It's been outrageous, I should probably go check to see if my car hasn't floated away... 

'If the whole world was blind. How many people would you impress?' - Boonaa Mohammed

No comments:

Post a Comment