My Mission Statement

After being ill over the weekend and still not completely 100%, it's given me a chance to have a little think. 

As I'm very new to the whole idea of having and writing my own blog I've started to think about what I want to do with it. I think having some sort of consciencey is very important. When I'm reading other blogs, or have a favourite blog that I follow, I particularly enjoy the ones that are updated regularly and keep to some sort of structure. 

At the moment I think I'm getting a bit 'film happy' and keep wanting to upload onto YouTube. I've had a rethink about that and will stick to uploading once a week every Wednesday and every other Sunday and see how it goes!  

At the end of this month I will be uploading my completed winter look book. You may have already seen one of the looks that will be featured (part 1) and there will be another sneaky featured look on its way to you this evening (part 2.) Unfortunately you'll have to wait until the end of the month to see all the looks featured together, it'll be a little more creative than what I've done for part 1 and 2!

I am hoping to continue to blog about products, monthly favourites, keeping to selfie Sunday to then videoing hauls more make up tutorials and tags videos. My aim is to slowly help you get to know who I am, as well as letting you have a sneaky peak into how I like to style myself and how absolutely useless I can be with make up materials! 


No comments:

Post a Comment