A simple spray, to help your make up stay... All Day!

Woah, I'm a poet and I didn't know it!

Ok... I'll stop....

Anywho! I was originally supposed to upload a video today that I filmed at the weekend. I'll be uploading it tomorrow instead, so keep your eyes peeled. 

However, for today it's another Urban Decay review. Another amazing product that many bloggers swear by, the Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray.

It wasn't the blogger reviews that made me go and grab this product, it was in fact a friend of mine at my local Space.NK. She did my make up before a gig I was performing at and after all the make up was perfectly finished off, she dusted my face with this setting spray. Yet again another 'oh my' moment. Not only did my make up last throughout the whole night, I accidentally ended up sleeping in my make up, but woke up the next day still flawless!You know its a good product when it lasts for more than 4 hours, at least!

...So, after noticing that my foundation hadn't even budged, slipped or shifted in any way, it was a product worth putting on my wish list. I should probably add that my friend did prep my face with the gorgeous and extremely pricey Hourglass primer. That, is a product I am so eager to purchase as it works very well with the setting spray, but at the extortionate price of £52 I'm not exactly in a hurry!


No comments:

Post a Comment